Petandim Dogs is a revolutionary supplement created by LifeVantage specifically designed to support the overall health and well-being of dogs. With its unique blend of ingredients, Petandim Dogs provides optimal support for your furry friend’s cellular health, vitality, and longevity.
– Supports cellular health: Petandim Dogs contains a powerful blend of ingredients that target and support the health of your dog’s cells. This helps promote overall well-being and vitality.
– Promotes longevity: By supporting cellular health, Petandim Dogs helps your dog age gracefully and maintain a higher quality of life as they grow older.
– Easy to use: Petandim Dogs comes in a convenient chewable tablet form, making it easy to administer to your dog. They will love the delicious flavor and think of it as a treat.
– Trusted brand: Petandim Dogs is created by LifeVantage, a reputable company known for their high-quality health and wellness products.
– Veterinarian recommended: Many veterinarians recommend Petandim Dogs as a supplement to support the overall health of dogs, based on its proven effectiveness and safety.
– Personalized support: Nutrigenomics Store offers personalized support and guidance to help you get the most out of the Petandim Dogs. Our team of experts is available to answer any questions and provide guidance on how to optimize your results.
Give your beloved pet the gift of optimal health and vitality with Petandim Dogs. With its advanced formula and trusted brand, you can feel confident in providing your dog with the best possible support for their overall well-being.
Fight for Your Best Friend
If you take Protandim® Nrf2 Synergizer®, you’re fighting the signs of aging caused by oxidative stress. Fight for your best friend, too, with Petandim. This supplement for dogs delivers many of the same benefits. It activates enzymes that enhance production of your dog’s antioxidants to fight free radicals and reduce oxidative stress. Plus it has omega-3 fatty acids and collagen for an all-in-one doggie supplement. From support for healthy joints and a shiny coat to an extra spring in their step, Petandim is scientifically formulated to support the health and wellness of your furry best friend. All this, in a bacon, chicken, and liver flavored chewable tablet they’ll love. There are studies that suggest dogs can help us live healthier lives. Return the favor with Petandim.
Ingredients of Petandim Dogs:
Turmeric: Turmeric has been used for 4,000 years in both Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine to help a variety of conditions. Current studies show that turmeric helps fight cellular stress, reduce joint discomfort and aid digestion. Turmeric is known to contain natural phenols called curcuminoids. *
Green Tea: Green tea is made from unfermented leaves and reportedly contains the highest concentration of powerful antioxidants called polyphenols, particularly catechins, of which epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is the most abundant. Protandim’s green tea extract contains 98% polyphenols. Green tea has been traditionally used for many health benefits, including regulating body temperature and blood sugar, promoting digestion, improving mental processes and improving cardiovascular health. *
Bacopa: Bacopa has long been hailed for its ability to enhance cognitive abilities. Bacopa has been important in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries, used chiefly to enhance clear thinking and memory function. Studies suggest it provides strong cellular defense. It is also used to improve concentration, alertness and focus. The bacopa ingredient in Protandim is high in bacosides, the major constituent of which is the botanical compound called saponins. *
Ashwagandha: Called the “king of Ayurvedic herbs,” is an adaptogen (a substance which enhances the resistance of an organism to various stressors) and has been traditionally used as an anxiolytic to help reduce chronic stress. Ashwagandha has also been used as a way to support memory enhancement and as a sleep aid. The primary active components in Ashwagandha are a group of chemical compounds called withanolides. *
Milk Thistle: Milk thistle has been used for 2,000 years as an herbal remedy to support liver, kidney and gallbladder function. Several scientific studies suggest that substances in milk thistle (especially a flavonoid called silymarin) support healthy detoxification. *
Omega-3 fatty acids: Long-chain fatty acids (polyunsaturated fatty acids) found primarily in fish located in very cold climates; helps keep cell membranes flexible to communicate better.*
More about Petandim Dogs:
Directions for Petandim Dogs:
- Dosage is based on weight†:
Toy 4-10 lbs. 1/2 tablet
Small 11-29 lbs. 1 tablet
Medium 30-69 lbs. 2 tablets
Large 70-109 lbs. 3 tablets
Giant 110+ lbs. 4 Tablets
Warning for Petandim Dogs:
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Validation for Petandim Dogs:
- Animal Health Consultants, a premier third-party animal health testing company, has conducted a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study to validate that Petandim reduces cellular stress in dogs. The results of the study indicated a reduction in cellular stress, improvement in mobility and improved cognitive function. LifeVantage will continue to conduct additional clinical studies to further support our findings and the efficacy of Petandim.